Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Cards

I got inspiration for my Christmas cards quite early this year. I think it was from a corset, and I like the simplicity of them. Admittedly there are a few people who don't have them yet who might see them here, but that's ok because they haven't seen the inside.



I made these in front on the tv in an afternoon. They have Christmas stickers on the inside saying "Seasons Greetings" or "Happy Christmas" and putting them on straight was probably the hardest bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my Christmas card!! Mum did too, she gasped when she saw it she loved it so much =P I covered my nametag in your santa stickers, hehe =) xoxo

Lindsay said...

Thanks Meshell, they were lots of fun to make. I'm glad you liked the Santa stickers too and if I give them away it means I've got an excuse to buy new ones next year!