Saturday, April 28, 2007

Crochet Hook Roll



Sorry for the long break between postings, I'm going for the excuse that I work too hard! Although hopefully soon I'll be able to post something that I've been working on for the last few weeks.

So with my fabric (well some of it) washed and ironed, I finally got around to making a crochet hook roll. It's nice to be able to unwrap it and see all my hooks in the one place, see what sizes I've got, and not lose the smaller ones through holes in the bottom (I was keeping them in a crocheted pouch), and there is room for more hooks. At some point I might stick a large safety pin with stitch markers in above the scissors but that will involve either finding the stitch markers I roughly made a while ago, or remaking some (but that'll be fun too).

It's also my first real sewing project and I used interfacing and bias tape so I'm pretty impressed with it. It all went smoothly so I'll probably have a go at something a bit more complex next.

No comments: