Thursday, September 04, 2008

Hat and Scarf Set

It's one of my nieces birthday soon (her first one in Australia), so what better to celebrate the 'wonderful' weather in Melbourne (they're from the UK) than a beanie and scarf, although they're fairly light ones.



The beanie is the Divine Hat which is a lovely pattern that I've been looking for an excuse to make.



The scarf is the Double Drop Stitch Scarf which was a pretty quick knit and the drop stitches were a bit of fun to do.

Both were made with Aria by Lang Yarns. The beanie would have taken one night and the scarf maybe two or three.

3 comments:

librarylass said...

That is a really little set you have made! I'm coveting those patterns as we speak!

Lindsay said...

Thanks! I'm giving them to Katie tomorrow so hopefully she likes them!

Jenn said...

What a beautiful set!! I hope she enjoys them :)