Monday, April 14, 2008

Babydoll Top

This is the third project I've started from the CrochetMe book, and so far, the only one I've finished (admittedly, the second one I was working on when Barney was sick and I picked up the wrong hook size for the last piece...it's now hibernating). This was actually a project that I wasn't initially planning making from the book, but I bought some Bendigo Woollen Mills cotton on special and thought it would be a nice project for it.


The colour is somewhere in between both pictures and the pattern is the Babydoll dress by Amy O'Neill Huock, which I've modified to be a top.

Made with 8 Ply Bendigo Woollen Mills Cotton in Parchment.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

Your top is gorgeous. Great job!! I've been eyeing this top, also. It's great inspiration to get my own started.

Meira said...

I love it! I've been contemplating that pattern but the long shirt/dress look doesn't look good on me. I love the idea of turning it into a top.

librarylass said...

That top is so graceful and feminine! It is absolutely gorgeous

Anonymous said...

My father was very like to play the Aion, but he do not know how to buy the aion gold, so I know a website sell the cheap aion gold, in here I can buy aion gold. it is easy.