Monday, November 03, 2008

My Stitch Markers

It's taken me a little while to post these, which is naughty of me, because they're really fantastic. These are the stitch markers I received in the Witches Have Me in Stitches (markers) swap on Ravelry. Some of them have been to New Zealand though because I've been there on a short break. I'll have to post some photos from there as well!

All the photos are taken on a background of some of the lovely paper that my swap partner Madaco wrapped everything in, that was all hand stamped. Isn't it gorgeous?

We have a procrastinator, a turtle, a disc and some grapes to represent Bilious, the Oh God of Hangovers.


A dragon, Fate and the Lady’s dice and some chain mail (for Vimes or Dwarves) which has 8 rings.


Some Discworld directional markers.


Something that I have to reread Wintersmith about (I guessed a Kelda, but wasn’t quite right), a feegle and a wonderful elephant ring to hold all my markers (or for VERY chunky projects!).

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the stitch markers! My sister introduced me to the Discworld books and they're GREAT! I'm up to Equal Rites so far--just finished it the other night.

Lindsay said...

Thanks, I'm so lucky to have got them.
I love the Discworld books and I'm glad you're enjoying them!