Saturday, February 04, 2006

Oooh! It's a butterfly

It's a surprisingly big butterfly. Due to me not being interested in anything like gauge, correct thread or crochet hook, this butterfly is about 5 times bigger than I wanted it. I still think it's pretty though, so one day in the distant future I might use it as an applique for a bag or t-shirt or something.

I am glad I made it though, it's probably one of the more complex projects I've done and I've found the last two projects I've done with smaller thread to be quite challenging and enjoyable. Now I've just got to find something to use the butterfly for and make a small enough bookmark for the little organiser I've bought (the butterfly is larger than the organiser).


Crocheted butterfly Posted by Picasa


The pattern in from here.

No comments: