Wednesday, August 02, 2006

More new books

I've moved from op shop to op shop in my search for new books (not just craft books, but they are a favourite!).


More new books Posted by Picasa


I'm absolutely thrilled about the Needlecraft book. I was house sitting at the end of last year and the start of this year and they had a copy there, and I have to confess I briefly thought "They won't miss this" but that was a BAD thought and was quickly banished. I just spent a lot of time there flicking through the book. It's really fantastic. It's more on techniques than patterns and it's got some great crochet stitch guides as well as embroidery stuff (I know, I just got a big embroidery book), so I'm really glad I managed to find a copy. I'm accumulating quite a collection of craft books now...as well as yarn, beads, ribbon, embroidery thread, paper and other random bits and bobs.

By the way, my car hasn't been cleaned yet (it's not actually that dirty) but one of the girls from work pulled out the grass. To be honest, I'm a little disappointed.

No comments: