Sunday, August 13, 2006

WIP Sunday

I've managed to get all this done in the last week...and all the ends are woven in on the red crayon! I'm sure by the time I get to the last crayon I'll have to go back and weave in lots of ends (can you see them all on the yellow crayon - pesky things!) but at the moment I'm being good and kind of weaving them in as I go.


Blankie progress Posted by Picasa


I've managed to get a lot done on it this week, probably because I was sitting working on it with little else to do for two nights at work. To be honest though, I think I crochet at the same speed sitting in front of the tv as sitting crocheting without any distractions. I don't think I'll get as much done next week, I've got a few things on and my parents are coming up for the weekend. Yay!

EDIT: Look, it's my foot in the corner. Yes, I was standing on my half-made bed when I took the photo.

No comments: