With all the other things I've been crocheting and having fun with my sewing machine I've ended up getting behind on the craftster CAL.
This is the March easy square, and while the colours are pretty tacky, they do make me smile (so they can't be that bad!). I've probably got enough squares for a blanket now but I'm not sure if I'll make a couple of big blankets or a number of little blankets.
The pattern for this is here.
I've also been tagged for the seven random things by Librarylass so here goes:
1. I have this weird oesophageal spasm thing where I get food stuck in my oesophagus and I've had to have two gastroscopes to push stuff into my stomach. It's not just big things either, I've had cereal stuck (although that eventually moved by itself).
2. When I was little I was being a smart-arse and was reading a book upside down (out loud) to a teacher. She then hung me upside down by my ankles. It may have been inappropriate but I still think it's funny!
3. I may be a vet but I'm also a little bit allergic to cats. Although at my current job they've only just found out so it can't be too bad.
4. I learnt to tie my shoelaces through a dream. I was struggling with the whole rabbit goes into the burrow thing (that could be wrong because I still can't tie my laces that way) and ended up having a dream with a pair of shoes tying themselves all night.
5. I have almost no sense of smell. Sometimes I think that's a good thing.
6. When I was young I could have been an elite gymnast, but due to my short attention span I was already fed up with gymnastics (did anyone else infuriate their parents by starting sports, getting the whole uniform and stuff and then quitting after a couple of terms) and ended up giving the whole thing up. I don't regret it.
7. I don't drink alcohol. I think it taste yucky and while people tell me I just need to drink enough to get really drunk and then it'll taste fine that sounds a bit dumb to me. Anyway, it saves me money and makes my parents happy (because they have a driver - they drink)
There we go, seven things you may not have known about me. I'm tagging anyone who hasn't been tagged and wants to be. Have fun!