Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Post Office Hat

My sister kept borrowing/stealing the last beanie I made so I said I'd make her a beanie if she bought me the yarn...three months later she did (when I went to Southland with her - she actually works there) and I made this.


It's the Post Office Hat which I've been looking for an excuse to make, and she initially said she wanted something really lacey so version 1 (not photographed)got frogged because it had really big holes in it (by that stage she'd forgotten she wanted something lacey). I've still got enough yarn to make her a narrow scarf, but she has to wait for that one (as she got the beanie the day after she bought the yarn).

Done in Patons Caressa DK - lovely and soft. Now I've just got to make her a matching scarf with the left over yarn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think many players need the ro zeny, so more and more people beginning to buy ro zeny, but we can not buy the cheap ro zeny, this problem for us is very hard, so I hope who can tell me buy the ragnarok zeny.