Friday, August 15, 2008

Reading material request

If I ask for help I should offer a prize, hey?

I read quite a lot but at the moment when I go into a bookshop or library or op shop I've been a bit 'meh' with the book selections. I'm not sure if it's just that there are too many books and I'm paralysed by choice but I need some help with book selections.

I tend to like fantasy but will definitely branch out and many of my favourite books are in other genres. Lately I've been loaned a lot of Tamora Pierce/Brian Jacques books so I'm a little over young adult/teen fiction. That said I'm planning to read Twilight, but I'm saving it for when I go to New Zealand - figured I needed to plan ahead for something to read on the plane.

If you want to see other books I've read over the last few years you can look at my Goodreads page and feel free to add me as a friend, just send me a bit of a message telling me why you're adding me.

Anyway, offer some suggestions and then I'll use a random number generator to organise a prize for someone. The draw will be Monday the 25th of August and I'll try and work out a prize before then.

Anyway, unrelated pictures (sorry about the terrible quality, they were both a bit rushed)! It's a couple more beanies I've made on request! Yay!

1 comment:

librarylass said...

I love the colour combos!

p.s. I have tagged you in a pointless meme. Feel free to do it. Otherwise, bleuch