So here's the lovely prize for the reading suggestions competition. Feel free to offer your favourite books from any genre really. I'm always up for broadening my reading horizons.
I thought a vaguely book themed prize would be good, so we've got a woven bookmark, and a mini needle book, handy for a mini sewing kit?(tute from Girl on the Rocks)
I've also been tagged for a meme by librarylass
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you (see above)
2. Mention the rules on your blog (you're reading them now)
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
a) I don't like pasta. It's yukky.
b) I have a terrible sense of smell. This may explain a) a little.
c) I am a chocolate fiend
d) I am a bit allergic to cats. Occasionally owners will jokingly say "I hope you're not allergic to cats" if I start sneezing in the consult room. I generally claim hay fever.
e) I'm not really a fan of lunch. I'm often not hungry and I don't really like stuff that has been sitting in my bag all day. Although I could probably eat three breakfasts a day.
f) I find doing these things a challenge. I'm guessing it's taken me about 40 minutes to do this (although I have been wasting time on the internet doing other things).
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them.
I'm going to skip this one. I've spent too much time on this already.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged