Sunday, June 11, 2006

I went to a party!

I gave my friend the Dammit Doll and she loved it which is good! She said it would definately come in handy, although it got put away in a safe spot after one of the dogs tried to eat it. Such a cute dog though so all is forgiven!

The house warming was good too. It was a bit over a 6 hour drive each way (yes, I probably am insane to drive that far and only stay for one night!) but once I eventually got there I had lots of fun. There were quite a few people there from university so it was good to catch up with them after about three months. It was good to hear what everyone was doing, because it's hard to keep up just with emails.

In other news I finally got off my bum and became a friend of craftster. I've been meaning to for a while but just didn't really want to buy stuff off the internet, but I found some other stuff that I wanted to buy and couldn't find anywhere else I looked so I figured as I had my credit card out I may as well support such a worthy site!

No comments: