Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A short shirt story

Once upon a time there was a green shirt

 

This shirt was accidentally put in the wash with a red shirt...

 

...which unfortunately ran.

 

It was very lucky it wasn't a white shirt,

  

because it would have turned pink.

 

(pink shirt used as an example only, no white shirts were harmed in the making of this post)

To hide the green shirts blemishes cosmetic surgery was performed...

 Posted by Picasa

...and the green shirt was saved and made beautiful. And all the shirts lived happily ever after (until the next time one of them got dirty).

Note: I have a number of shirts in the same style in different colours. Currently most of them need ironing.

2 comments:

the solitary thread said...

ahahaha :))

and that is so funny that you have shirt multiples too :P I have about 3 styles of tops that I really love and I have them in at least 3 different colours each, lol.

Great save! and ironing-schmiorning :P

Lindsay said...

Thanks!

I don't really like working in long sleeved shirts. They get in the dirty and in the way, so when I saw short sleeved shirts (on special too, bonus!) I bought a heap of them. It does mean I get a little bit cold sometimes, but normally I'm too busy running around to completely freeze.