The pattern is Lacy Leg Warmers and I found it to be reasonably challenging, mainly because the pattern changed for each round so I had to pay attention. I had to force myself to start the second one because of my short attention span, but once I started it, that one went a lot quicker because I'd pretty much got the pattern by then. I've got slack with a few 'pair' items, I think I've got a solitary slipper in Melbourne, and I've got a solitary arm warmer here, although that was my own pattern which I didn't write down so I might need to unravel that one and start completely again...if I get round to it.
Unfortunately I think with the yarn I used it doesn't show off either the lace or the yarn to it's best advantage. I've probably got enough left to make a panta, which should be nice, although it'll be quite close in colour to the one I've got so maybe it'll be a gift for someone. I guess I have to make it first! Hopefully that'll show off the colour changes in the yarn a bit better.