Monday, September 04, 2006

Lots of books...and they're all mine!

I had a surprise day off last week. Seriously, I was at work and my boss came and told me to take the rest of the day off. Which was nice, because the weather was lovely and I think this week is going to be pretty busy!

Anyway, as well as going to the beach for a bit, I went to Harbour Town, which is Adelaide's factory outlet place. They have two book stores. This is bad, because I always have to look in bookstores, and if they have cheap books I find my wallet opening.



So far I've only read 1 1/2 of these books (plus the two library books I borrowed later that day). I'm trying to read a bigger variety of books than just fantasy (you can't tell from this picture can you?) and I've been reading some 'classics' lately and really enjoying them. Anyway, MissMeshell mentioned a while ago that she's really enjoying books by Virginia Woolf, and as I'm always open to suggestions for new authors, I bought The Waves by her, so if I don't enjoy it I know who to blame! (Just kidding!)

Hopefully these will last me a couple of weeks at least.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! *under pressure* Please Virginia, pull through for me girl, LOL =P

Lindsay said...

I'll let you know how I go with it. If I enjoy it, I'm taking more recommendations off you!