Wednesday, March 14, 2007

ATCs

I've been feeling like I'm in a bit of a creativity rut lately, so I though I needed to force myself to find a bit of inspiration, and I decided to take up the ATC 100 Themes Challenge which is on craftster, just to stretch myself, and hopefully inspire me in other ways too (rather than just spending money!).

So this is the first four themes, Introduction, Love, Light and Dark.

Top: Seedy Introduction (dodgy pick up lines in the speech bubbles), Forever in Love (the shiny hearts didn't quite come out)
Bottom: Shadows and Light (it says 'Never fear shadows. They simply mean that there's a light somewhere nearby' Ruth E Renkei), In the Dark (it says - In the dark we can be anonymous. We can hide our flaws and mistakes. And yet for all that cool comfort, in the dark we are alone)

1 comment:

librarylass said...

I like those ATCs, good luck with the challenges! I eagerly await your results...