Sunday, March 25, 2007

Beady Goodness

This purchase arrived last Monday and I haven't really had time to get my camera out and take photos, but I did manage to sort out some of them in bits and pieces. I ordered them from Spacetrader and they arrived really quickly.

All these beads were in a 1kg mixed glass bead bag for only $20. I've sorted them into colour because that's the type of person I am.



These are the other beads I bought (I've already used some of the blue crystals) and you may be able to tell I was in a purple mood. Some of this stuff came from a lucky dip bag which had some cool stuff in it. I also bought some findings and charms but I've put them away already!

The chain is the only thing I'm not completely happy with, but I think that was more due to a misunderstanding on my part than anything.

1 comment:

librarylass said...

I love all those pretty beads! Can't wait to see what you make with them, not to mention a wee squiz at those new pendants you received? Pwease?

(p.s. did I mention I love the colours??)