Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pincushion and Tape Measure Cover

I had some cute little apple fabric scraps lying around so I used them for a couple of small projects.

First we have a tape measure cover (because mine was pretty ugly), much better now!


Then we have a pincushion. It's actually for someone at my dad's work so I don't have a matching pincushion and tape measure.

I used Whip-Up Tutorials for both of these. The pincushion was from the Stickin' it to the Pincushion, and the tape measure cover was from the Customised Tape measure tutorial

2 comments:

librarylass said...

That pincushion and tape measure is so cute!!!

p.s. love the new blog background!

Anonymous said...

Many people want to in the game had more archlord gold, but in the end always do not come true, so only relp on buy archlord gold, so for the students this is a big different, so we all need the cheap archlord gold, so we all hope.