Friday, November 30, 2007

Scatterday

Scatterday M I'm a little early today because I'm going to Bali tomorrow! Yay! I'm so looking forward to a break, I'm working 13 days in a row at the moment and working tomorrow morning so I'm a bit exhausted (which is why I haven't been posting as much on here, or leaving comments on other blogs). I'm hoping to come back nice and relaxed and refreshed and more enthusiastic about things generally. It's also my birthday while I'm in Bali, so that will be the fourth year in a row I've been away from home for my birthday. Last year I was in Adelaide (which I never really thought of as home, the year before in Hawaii (I went away after graduating) and before that I was in Colac doing work experience).

Next week I'll be posting Scatterday late, but if someone puts the categories in a comment I might get them in time to take Bali photos...no guarantees though.

Anyway, onto Scatterday.

First is texture, I struggled with this one but eventually came up with moist and here's a photo of some dirt with a seedling in it (watered with buckets from the shower of course).

Second is a weapon and we have a mallet, because I couldn't find the machete I'm sure lives in our garage somewhere, but I think the mallet would be deadly enough.

Finally, a hobby and it's making things. This is the Mesmerize Sweater from the Crochet Me book, so that starts with M too.

8 comments:

the solitary thread said...

Oh have a FANTASTIC time! And a wonderful Birthday, I'm so jealous, I love Bali so much :) Have a cocktail and a swim for me! x

Dy said...

I'm impressed that you have been so organised to do Scatterday whilst working yourself into the ground. I'm very interested to see what people do for texture - moist is a good choice I think. Have a great holiday!

librarylass said...

Have fun in Bali! You certainly have earnt the rest (13 day weeks? Its amazing you haven't had a killing spree yet). Relax, do some reading and have a wonderful birthday!!!!

Kate said...

Hi Lindsay, my ornament for the swap just arrived! Thanks so much, I love it! who doesn't love a granny square? especially when its a hexagonal, stained-glassy one! I'm hoping to have mine in the mail next week, hope you like it!

Michelle Watters said...

Clever and creative Lindsay. I am glad you got the important things in before you tootled to Bali for your birthday! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Bali, Lindsay (and a lovely birthday too). Great Scatterday choices.

rooruu said...

Fran had Machine Patchwork, you have Making Things - and I puzzled for a while over M hobbies. Lovely work, have a great break.

Nola said...

Great choices, Lindsay! I have a mallet just like that for bashing in garden stakes - didn't even think of it as a weapon!

Have a great time in Bali!