Sunday, May 21, 2006

Afghan progress

The last week at work has been absolutely frantic. I think I worked 14 hours on Monday and ended up spending the rest of the week trying to stay awake, so I've had an excuse for being lazy this week.

Other than that I went in the RSPCA Million Paws walk today. Because I don't have a dog in Adelaide I borrowed one, and she was, lets just say enthusiastic! It was a fun morning though, and for a good cause, but I should sleep well tonight!


Nearly there Posted by Picasa


I think I've got most of the afghan sewn together now. I just need the white/dark blue border at the top and bottom, and the mid blue around the edge and then the pattern calls for a border just to finish it off, so not long to go. It actually looks like a blanket now, rather than just fragments, and I've included a CD for size comparison.

No comments: