Wednesday, July 12, 2006

3D Afghan

Alright, so I didn't make this one, but my granny did. She made three altogether for some of her grandchildren (she's refusing to make any for the new ones!). She did it a few years ago and I really love it. I realise now why she was complaining about putting it all together.

My granny didn't actually teach me how to crochet. I was pretty impressed by all the crochet projects on craftster and after finishing mid year exams at uni decided I couldn't wait until I saw her next so I taught myself off the internet (it's good for everything!). Last weekend I stayed with my granny in Queensland and she now claims she can't remember how to crochet anyway so I probably made the right decision to teach myself. Plus I think it would drive both of us insane her trying to teach me.


Blanket Posted by Picasa

No comments: