Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Oooooh

I'm a bit slack at the moment. I'm trying to space out my posts a bit, but now I'm getting behind, because I bought all this stuff on Saturday, and I've got a few completed projects that I need to take photos of. Anyway, the shopping was lots of fun, although I've realised I need some other stuff now. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to buy some more!


New Supplies Posted by Picasa


Anyway, I got some yarn (I'm planning to use it for amigurumi), some eyes (amigurumi), stuffing (amigurumi), buttons (they were on special), embroidery thread (maybe crocheted earrings), a wash off pen (embroidery), a new hoop (embroidery), a plastic tray (I sorted out some of my beads, now I need more trays for findings and other stuff), and some ribbon (it was on special).

I've got a few ideas ticking round my head at the moment too, which is good because I felt a bit out of inspiration for a bit before I went away.

I saw Superman Returns last night. It was kind of good, but could have been cut down by about an hour. By the time it finished I was definately ready to go to bed. At least I didn't fall asleep in the middle of it! I managed to entertain my friends by getting completely lost in the carpark. I had never been to that shopping center and I got given pretty crap directions by them. Admittedly I'm not that great at directions anyway, but I kept everyone amused so that's the most important thing!

No comments: